$150,000 Funding our Local Community
Applications must be made in writing on the application form provided and forwarded with a submission to the Club’s General Manager by the advertised closing date. A covering letter on the organisation’s letterhead or a letter of authority is required. Any further information or general overview is to be included in the 500 word submission and attached to the application form.
Application forms are available here: Application form
All Community Grants Program applications are to be directed to the Club’s General Manager by the closing date and should be addressed as follows:
The General Manager
KWSC Community Grants Program 2018
Kedron-Wavell Services Club Inc.
PO Box 107
Chermside South Q 4032
All applications will be forwarded to Kedron-Wavell Services Club’s Board of Directors for assessment, review and approval.
Applications close 28 February 2018. Successful applicants will be advised in writing within 60 days of the closing date. A cheque presentation ceremony will then be scheduled for the successful applicants.
Congratulations to all of our worthy recipients in 2017’s $150,000 Community Grants Program:
- Aspley Special School P&C Association
- Brisbane Multiple Birth Association Northside
- C&K Marchant Park Kindergarten
- Cancel Patients Foundation – Look Good Feel Better
- Drought Angels Ltd.
- Deaf Children Australia
- Kedron-Wavell Ex-Service Women’s Association
- Aspley District Girl Guides
- Aspley View Club
- Australian War Widows QLD
- Be Uplifted Inc. Breast Cancer Charity
- Brisbane District Bowls Association Inc.
- Brisbane North Fever Netball CLub
- Burnie Brae
- Butterfly Quilters Eatons Hill
- Cherish Womens Cancer Foundation
- Chermside Kedron Community Church
- Chermside Local Ambulance Committee
- Cleft Palate and Lip Society QLD Inc.
- Craigslea State School P&C
- Grange Bowmen Inc.
- Just Let It Go Foundation
- Kedron State School P&C Association
- Kedron-Wavell Sub Branch Women’s Auxiliary
- Kookaburra Club Inc.
- Lions Club of Brisbane Nundah
- Malayalee Association of QLD Inc.
- Mitchelton Meals on Wheels
- Montrose Therapy and Respite
- Mummy’s Wish
- Muscular Dystrophy Queensland
- North Brisbane Water Polo Inc.
- Nundah Community Enterprises Cooperative
- Preterm Infants Parents Association Inc. (PIPA)
- Quota International of Nundah-Clayfield Inc.
- Sailability Shorncliffe Inc.
- Solace Association of Queensland Inc. Chermside Branch
- Stafford & Districts Meals on Wheels Association Inc.
- The 9th Battalions Association Inc.
- The Partners of Veterans Association of Australia – Queensland Branch Inc.
- The Rotary Club of Nundah Computers 4 Learning Inc.
- Toombul Croquet Club Inc.
- Wavell Heights Kindergarten Association Inc.
- Italian Catholic Federation – North Brisbane Section
- St Johns Community Care Ltd. Northside
- The Community Place – Nundah
- Wheller on the Park Activities Shed
- Seikukan Karate Club Wavell Heights Brisbane Inc.
- Boondall Barracudas Swim Club
- Brisbane Volleyball Club Inc.
- Caseldine Neighbourhood Watch
- Combined Probus Club of Nundah Inc.
- Everton Park Kindergarten Association
- Focused Help Inc.
- Kittyhawk Day Club
- Mayne Junior Australian Football
- Naval Association of Australia Pine Rivers Sub Section
- Ridgettes Netball Club Inc.
- The Northside Stroke Club Inc.
- The Pyjama Foundation Ltd.
- UnitingCare Community Koolkuna Women’s Refuge
- Wheller on the Park Outdoor Bowls Group
- Wheller on the Park Residents Community Garden Club
- Zillmere Eagles Junior and Women’s Australian Football Club
- Zillmere Police Citizens Youth Club
- Zillmere Police Citizens Youth Club
WWI Queenslander Challenge
Trek with your mates from Brisbane to Woodford and be part of this truly amazing event – a journey in honour of the brave Queenslanders of WW1.
Upcoming Trek Dates
Next years dates are yet to be announced.
Community event. Pledges go towards Legacy & Soldier on.
Kedron-Wavell Services Club and Kedron-Wavell RSL Sub Branch are very proud sponsors of this event.