As a Not-For-Profit organisation, Kedron-Wavell Services Club Inc has a team of over 200 which includes Management, Frontline Management, Administration and Operational Staff.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with all team members employed under an EBA agreement which is bargained for by staff, management and the union. We also have a food safety program accredited through international HACCP standards which ensures the safest, highest quality product is provided for our members and guests. We pride ourselves on our safe and healthy work environment and maintain this through an in-house OH& S team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and was proud to be an award-winning Club:
Clubs Qld Awards for Excellence
- 2016 Best Licensed RSL and/or Services Club (large)
- 2016 QLD Government Special Achievement Award for Responsible Gambling
- 2015 Odyssey Gaming Best Club Brisbane North
- 2014 Queensland Government Special Achievement Award – Responsible Gambling
- 2014 Hopgood Ganim Best Club Redevelopment (over $1 million)
- 2014 Odyssey Gaming Best Club Brisbane North
- 2014 Lion-Beer, Spirits & Wine Best Club Secretary/Manager
- 2012 Qld Best HR Practices for Queensland Clubs
- 2012 Best Dining
- 2012 Best Club Sustainability Practices
We also have a food safety program accredited through international HACCP standards which ensures the safest, highest quality products that we provide for our members and guest. We pride ourselves on our safe and healthy work environment and maintain this through an in-house OH& S team.
The Club is supportive of our staff’s career and life goals, providing interested team members with the opportunity to advance their career and gain qualifications. We are committed to providing our staff with a safe, friendly and flexible work environment.
Our staff entitled and recognized with the following exclusive benefits;
– Staff have access to free car parking
– A variety of partner companies and sponsors offer our employees generous discounts
– Birthday Programs
– Educational Bursary Programs (Annual Food and Wine Trip to Melbourne, Tasmania Etc)
– Staff Anniversary Programs, Ambassador of the Month Program
– VIP nights
– Staff Industry Experience
– We also have an Employee Assistance Program – Which offers a range of services and benefits including counselling (Relationships Australia), team events such as Bridge to Brisbane
Expressions Of Interest
To submit your expression of interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org.