There has never been a better time to join Kedron-Wavell Services Club.
It’s only $5 to join and as long as your membership is active throughout the year, we’ll automatically renew it for you at no extra cost – how easy!
Simply download a membership form below and present your form with a valid form of identification at the Club.
Community membership is open to persons who are:
- Are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Are of sound mind, good character and repute.
- Are not eligible to become Service Members or Associate Members and,
- Subscribe to the objects of the Club.
Click here to download a Community Membership Form.
The following persons may be eligible for admission as Associate Members:
- A Spouse, Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, Stepson, Stepdaughter, Brother, Sister, Grandson or Granddaughter of a Serviceman/woman, Ex-Serviceman/woman (whether living or deceased) or a member of the permanent forces.
- The Spouse of a Son, Daughter, Stepson, Stepdaughter, Brother or Sister, Grandson or Granddaughter referred to in sub-paragraph (1).
- Applicants must be over the age of EIGHTEEN (18) years and be of good character and reputation.
Click here to download an Associate Membership Form.
The following persons may be eligible for admission as an Service Member:
- A person over the age of EIGHTEEN (18) years (or over such other minimum age as the Liquor Acts shall provide and determine from time to time) who has served with the Armed Forces (as determined hereunder) may be eligible to join the Club.
- Membership shall be open to Serviceman/women, Ex-Servicemen/women, Members of the Permanent Forces, and also Merchant Seamen who are eligible for membership of the R.S.L.
- Applicants must be of good character anbd reputation.
Click here to download an Service Membership Form.